Updated 4/2/20 9:16 PM
Information is subject to change.
On 3/23/20 Governor Ige issued a statewide “lockdown” effective Wednesday 3/25 at 12:01am – click for news article
For more information on the virus itself, please see the CDC’s situation summary here
. For local information, see the HawaiiCOVID19 website from DOH.
If you are looking for a specific name/keyword you can search for it by pressing Command + F (on Mac) or CTRL + F (on Microsoft). Any text in color is clickable and will lead to a link. Some keywords: Seniors, Ways to help, Local Produce, Restaurants, Local Businesses
Meals for Communities/Keiki in Need
- (As of 4/6) – For Whitmore Village Keiki – “Starting on April 6, we will distribute brown bag lunches made by Lanakila Pacific for children living in Whitmore Village. We will be stationed on the playground side of Whitmore Community Park from 11:30am-12:00pm. Please drive around the park, past the Community Center, then turn right, so that we do not create traffic jams. Supplies will be limited, with 50 brown bag lunches being given out on Monday and 100 on subsequent days if there is sufficient demand. Please maintain social distancing when acquiring food for your keiki! More info here.
- (As of 4/1) – Free Lunch at DHHL Quarry in Waimanalo Weekdays from 11:30am until out – more info on this post
- (As of 4/1-4/30) – Every Friday in April 2020, Free food drop off for Kūpuna and the community from 12-3:30pm at 653 Ala Moana Blvd, more info on this Instagram post
- (As of 3/30) – Drvie Thru Free Lunch – In Kaneohe at 47-200 Waihee Rd. Pick Up Monday-Friday at 11:30am from March 30-April 30. For more info contact 239-5777, see this post or click to go to their Instagram.
- (As of 3/27) – Show Aloha Challenge – The goal is to deliver 7,600 meals to seniors at their homes over the next 10 days, from Monday, March 30, through Wednesday, April 8, 2020. Seniors must meet the following criteria to qualify for the program and each request will be
assessed on a case by case basis: Must be 60 years or older; Have an underlying health condition that puts them at risk for further medical
complications; Have limited resources such as limited family support to prepare meals or no reliable transportation; and Not receiving services from other government-subsidized meal programs, including
home delivered meals.
Seniors who would like to sign up for the meal delivery service may call St. Francis Healthcare System at (808) 547-6501.
- (As of 3/26) – Palama Settlement – FREE Lunches for Keiki during school closures from March 30-April 30, their emergency food pantry is to remain open during the statewide Stay-At-Home Order. All other Palama Settlement programs are canceled until further notice. More info here.
- (As of 3/24)Keiki Free Grab & Go: Free Breakfast and Lunch Pickups (Located in Waianae & Makaha Areas)
- Starting Wed 3/25 10a-12p, Monday-Friday through 4/07 (may be extended), NO services on 3/26 – Free grab and go Breakfast and Lunch
- Starting Wed 3/25 10a-12p on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays ONLY – Free bags of shelf-stable foods, fresh produce/healthy snacks
- More info click here
- (As of 3/23) Malama Meals – Mālama Meals program mission is to provide food security to individuals and communities in need or at risk due to actions taken to contain COVID-19 by distributing nourishing, freshly made meals and supplies prepared under strict health and safety protocols
- If you or your community’s food security has been impacted by COVID-19, please use the Request Mālama Meals contact form or phone their call center at (808) 952-9796.
- (As of 3/24) – 38 Hawaii Public Schools offering free grab and go Breakfast and Lunch – during the extended Spring Break period to children who are 18 years or younger, some locations begin Monday 3/23, some begin Tuesday 3/24, some begin 3/25 – for more info (link updated on 3/24) click here
For an up to date list on senior resources including grocery/supply delivery and other meal programs please see the list compiled by Chef Hui – click here.
- (As of 3/31) Request delivery of essential items through Our Kupuna – Visit their website here to request or for more information, see their Instagram here
- (As of 3/31) Free Delivery in the Community – Helping Hands If you’re over 60 and need delivery of groceries, you can request help here.
- ON KAUAI – Fresh food delivery for high-risk Kupuna age 70+ in need – click for more details
- (As of 3/25) First Hawaiian Bank – Reserving the first hour of business daily for our kupuna and vulnerable customers to do their banking. During this dedicated hour, bank customers that are in a high-risk group, including the elderly and those with underlying health conditions, who need to visit a branch can do so before the branch is open to the general public.
- (As of 3/24) HSFCU – Effective Wednesday, March 25, 2020, Hawaii State FCU will reserve the first hour of branch operations for seniors and those living with serious pre-existing conditions to protect this high-risk group from potential exposure to COVID-19.
- Costco – Beginning March 24,on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8am-9am, Costco has a special shopping hour for members who are 60+. The pharmacy will also be open during this hour – Click for more info
- FOR EVERYONE: Costco temporarily only allowing two people in its stores with each membership card, starting Friday 4/3. Costco Same-day delivery may also be available in your area – Click for more details
- Foodland providing a Seniors Only Shopping Hour on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays for the first hour they’re open (either 5am or 6am depending on location) through 3/31
- Target – First hour of shopping each Wednesday reserved for Seniors
- FOR EVERYONE: Target also has In-Store pickup, Curbside pickup and may have same-day delivery in your area – Click for more details
- Tamura’s Market – beginning Friday, March 20 and continuing Mon/Wed/Fri only from 7:15am-8:00am through March 30th
- Whole Foods will open for seniors 60+ one hour before opening to general public
- (As of 3/20) – Times Supermarkets – Effective 3/20/2020 the first hour of store opening is for elderly and those who have chronic medical conditions (Store Hours vary – check timessupermarkets.com)
Ways to Help
- (as of 4/1) – Donate to Malama Hawaii Hospitals GoFundMe – “Hawaii hospitals are experiencing a severe shortage of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) for our local doctors and nurses due to the novel COVID-19 outbreak. We are raising money to help support our front line of defense against coronavirus. 100% of your donations will be used to bring in more protective face masks for medical use.”
- (as of 3/31) – Blood Bank of Hawaii is in need of donations, to see locations/times of pop up donation drives click here, to register click here
- (As of 3/31) – Helping Hands – If you’re healthy and able to help those in your community by picking up groceries and delivering other items, see if you qualify to help (must pass certain travel guidelines, etc.) here.
- (As of 3/30) – KO‘OLAU DISTILLERY has the capability to legally distill alcohol is shifting producåtion towards producing the base for hand sanitizer that will be provided free of charge to first responders, health workers, and essential civil service personnel. You can donate
- (As of 3/27) – Keep Hawaii Cooking – ENDS APRIL 1 at 3pm – click for details – “We’re launching #KeepHawaiiCooking to support local restaurants and their hardworking employees. We will reimburse 50% of your meal up to $100 when you order takeout, delivery, or drive-through at any of the partner restaurants.” – Visit keephawaiicooking.com or click here for more info
*up to $100, must follow directions on page to get reimbursed
- (As of 3/24) – Donate to your favorite local business through a special partnership between Yelp and GoFundMe. “Yelp Foundation and GoFundMe have pledged to match up to $1 million in donations, with a $500 matching grant to eligible businesses that raise at least $500 on their GoFundMe.** Additional companies are expected to contribute to the matching fund over the next week, in order to help provide much-needed aid to even more businesses around the country. The fundraisers will begin to appear on the Yelp pages of businesses in some of the hardest hit areas starting today, and will roll out to all eligible businesses nationwide over the next two days. Businesses must have a claimed Yelp page to participate, and have five or fewer locations” For more info click here
- (As of 3/24) – Queens Medical Center asking for masks (now asking for homemade masks) and other medical equipment donations – click here for more info
- (As of 3/24) – Construction Industry Drive for PPE for N95 and Surgical Masks: March 27th from 7am-4pm at the Hawaii State Capitol. Donations can be made by driving up and dropping off at the Father Damien Statue. More info click to see post or contact Jack James at (808) 386-8608.
- (As of 3/24) Respond With Aloha – Kanu Hawai‘i and state, county, business and civil society partners through the Hawai‘i Green Growth network are collaborating on an effort to connect organizations that provide services with those communities and individuals in need during this COVID-19 pandemic. Service providers and volunteers can register at respondwithaloha.org
Mahalo to HHHRC for some of the resources on this list.
- MENTAL/PHYSICAL HEALTH
- (As of 3/31) Queens Medical Center COVID-19 Infoline – Open 24/7, Call 808-691-2619 or for more info visit queens.com/covid19
- (As of 4/1) Urgent Care Hawaii – Offering telehealth services click here for more info
- Virus Anxiety, a website with links to several resources to help manage COVID-19 anxiety.
- Domestic Violence Action Center remains open and able to assist victims of abuse – “In service to the health and safety of staff and survivors, we know what we must do to work together and remain aligned with the needs of island families,” says CEO, Nanci Kreidman. “If anyone needs our assistance, call us: 531-3771. Go to our website for information: www.domesticviolenceactioncenter.org.”
- (As of 3/28) If you’re experiencing anxiety about COVID-19, you are not alone. Be sure to share your feelings with those you trust. The Hawai‘i Department of Health has expanded its Crisis Line to support those experiencing stress as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Call 1 (800) 753-6879 or text the word “ALOHA” to 741741 for support. More info here.
- Training and Technical Assistance Related to COVID-19 from SAMHSA
- FINANCIAL/CHILDCARE/HOUSING SUPPORT
- FOR HEALTHCARE WORKERS
- SUBSTANCE USE
- Honolulu Museum of Art – HoMA stands with the entire community in this difficult time. The museum will present interesting and inspiring art messages through social media during its temporary closure and looks forward to welcoming everyone back once it has reopened. Follow HoMA on Instagram @honolulumuseum
- Windward Mall Farmers Market (As of 3/31) – To better serve the community, Windward Mall is re-opening its weekly Farmers Market on Wednesday, April 1. Windward Mall continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and the market operator, Hanawahine Farms, will implement additional safety measures and social distancing protocols. Farmers Market hours are as follows: Wednesdays from 2:30 to 5:30 p.m., Sundays from 9:45 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Manson Products – Drive Through Cash and Carry $50 – April 2, 8a-12p. Get 30 oranges, 30 apples, 2 trays of eggs, 1 bag carrots, 10 potatoes, 5 yellow onions while supplies last. First 100 customers get an extra surprise item. More info here. Address: 1618 Kalani St. Phone: 808-847-3338
- Waipahu Festival Marketplace (as of 3/30) – “The Waipahu Festival Marketplace is open daily 7am-2pm. Looks like weʻre closed from the front because we have all our chairs and tables yellow taped off to prevent socializing, however we are monitoring visitors to keep social distancing through the back entrance.” So yes, we are still open, come in through the back entrance.
- FarmLovers Markets (as of 3/30) – At Ward Village, Pearlridge, Waimea Valley Oahu and Kailua Town are farmers markets and considered essential. They will be open at their regular times. For more info see @alohafarmlovers on IG.
- Garden & Valley Isle Seafood (As of 3/30) – 225-3 N Nimitz Hwy, Honolulu, HI Phone: 808-524-4874, Open 7a-11a Monday-Saturday for Call-In and Grab & Go orders only. Menu (as of 3/30) available here
- Fresh Island Fish Co (As of 3/30) – Fish sales – Drive through. Variety of fish available – Dates/times vary. For more info visit their Instagram here.
- Maili Moa (As of 3/28) – “Come down to Maili Moa home of Shaka Moa Eggs to purchase your locally grown and raised cage free eggs. Located in Maile (Waianae) on Maliona Street. Call for directions, 696-3823! Google maps won’t lead you to our location! So please do call for directions. Business hours Monday-Saturday 7:30am-2pm.”
- Farm to Car (As of 3/27) – Customers can pre-order local farm products online at hfbf.org/farm-to-car then pick-up their order with minimal personal contact. The program will begin Wednesday, April 1 for the Honolulu Farmers’ Market at the Neal S. Blaisdell Center. “Grab and go” pick-up will be set up at the “Galleria” on the Ewa side of the Blaisdell Exhibition Hall from 10 a.m. to noon. Following this pilot week, the program will then be expanded to other locations across O’ahu. Sign up/shop here: hfbf.org/farm-to-car/
- Go Farm Hawaii – Directory of where to find local produce and resources for farmers: https://gofarmhawaii.org/
- Mari’s Garden – Family run farm in Mililani with produce, mainly lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes and more. Curbside pickup is available for produce. Hours are M-F 9am-5pm and Sat 8am-4pm
- Opala Foods – Mushroom Growers is open for pickup in Kaneohe. “We also sell through FamLink – farmlinkhawaii.com – which will be delivered to homes throughout most of the island. Customers can contact us via IG/FB @opalafoods for orders and inventory.”
- CSA (Consumer Supported Agriculture) Boxes and Other ways to get fresh produce delivered or picked up – Click here, credit to Malika Dudley for this list
“Keep Calm and Carry Out Hawaii” keepcalmandcarryouthawaii Is Hawaii Restaurant Association’s Take Out, Drive Thru, Curbside & Delivery Service directory.
Any restaurant that is serving during this phase of our ‘Stay at Home/Work at Home’ mandate, may post their restaurant’s name, their website, their zip code & what service they are providing: take out, drive thru, curbside pick-up, delivery service on our Hawaii Restaurant Association’s Facebook page and they will be added to the website directory. https://www.facebook.com/hrahawaii/
For the most accurate list of local open and operating restaurants please go to Foodagogo.org:
Click here to go to Foodagogo.org
Additional list of open restaurants from Senator Moriwaki: Click Here
- Auntie Pasto’s Beretania – “We are the local family Italian restaurant located at 1099 S. Beretania. Our phone number is 808 523 8855. We are proudly serving Oahu for 37 years. Now we are open 11am to 8:30 pm Monday to Sunday. We provide a special promotion for all drinks and beverages and a Military discount (10%) is available everyday.
We have Appetizers, Salad, Pizza, steak, pasta…. The followings are our famous menu: Creamy PestoPpasta, Fresh Fettucine Alfredo, Chicken Parmesan, Eggplant Parmesan, Shrimp Scampi Pizza, Madeline Salad, Fried Mozzarella with Marinara”
- Alii Coffee Co – Craft Coffee Bar & Roastery, 35 S. Beretania between Bethel and Fort St Mall. Open M-F 6:30am-2:30pm; Sat/Sun 8am-1pm for Pick Up/To Go
- MW Restaurant (As of 4/1) – Pick up/delivery, advance orders, day of orders, menu changes daily so check here for updates and info. Tuesday – Sunday, 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM, Closed on Mondays.
For day-of delivery, we will try our best to accommodate all requests.)
- Pagoda Floating Restaurant (As of 3/31) – Pre-order online and pickup, menu posted on Facebook. Offering dinner meals for 4 people. Frozen boxes available with optional 50 lb Hinode Rice Bag while supplies last, see menu and preorder on website here.
- Uncle Clay’s House of Pure Aloha (As of 3/30) – Aina Haina open 1-5pm, Ala Moana reopening Wed April 1st more info on IG @uncleclays
- Kapiolani Spaghetti House (As of 3/30)– More info and menu on their Instagram @kapispa
- Richie’s Drive Inn (As of 3/30) – Open for Drive Thru and Take Out only. Sun-Mon 6a-3p, Tues-Sat 6a-7p. See their instagram @richiesdriveinn for more details
- La Tour Cafe (As of 3/29) – Iwilei location open from Tuesday, 3/31 daily from 11am – 7pm. Pearl City location will reopen on Friday 4/3, Aina Haina will reopen on Saturday 4/4 and Kapolei will reopen on Monday 4/6. Spend $40 and receive a random pre-packed assorted 6-pack macarons FREE. Order online here. More info/updates on their Facebook page here.
- Aiea Chop Suey (As of 3/29) – More info on their website click here.
- Eggs N Things (As of 3/29) – Take Out open. Delivery from 7am to 6pm for $40 or more. Delivery is in Honolulu area only – West: Moanalua, North: Nuuanu, East: Kahala, Credit card payment over the phone required. Delivery phone number: 808-375-1642. Delivery will come from the closest kitchen to delivery residence. More info click here.
- Izakaya Nonbei (As of 3/27) – Open 11-7 at 3108 olu st in Kapahulu
- Ewa Beach Golf Club Restaurant (As of 3/27) – At the end of Fort Weaver Road. Open daily for take out 11am-8pm, Phone: 689-6565 ext. 8. “Come Enjoy our Great Food Prepared by Chef Kiyo Hirano Here at the Ewa Beach Golf Club. Take out Service available pre-orders preferred. Also soon to be available on door dash.” – Take Out Menu Here
- Sekiya’s Restaurant and Delicatessen (As of 3/27) – Open for Lunch: 10am-2pm- Closed: 2pm-4:30pm- Open for Dinner: 4:30pm-7:30pm, for more info click here
- Kapahulu Shopping Center (As of 3/27) – Eateries and Restaurants offering take-out or deliver, click here
- McCully Shopping Center (As of 3/27) – Eateries and Restaurants open for take-out, click here
- Yama’s Fish Market (As of 3/27) – Open for take out Wednesday thru Monday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00p.m. Closed on Tuesdays.
- Kona Brewing Koko Pub (As of 3/27) – Located in Hawaii Kai. Take-Out/Delivery for East Oahu. For a minimum order of $40 the Koko Pub will deliver to residences between Kalani High School and Waimanalo Mc Donalds for FREE – Delivery currently only available for Food orders. Call: 396-5662! More info click here
- Freestyle Cafe (As of 3/27)– Located in Mililani, Hours: Monday-Sunday 11am-8pm, open for delivery with Bite Squad and Quick Cuisine more info click here
- Koa Pancake House (As of 3/26) – Take out, some locations (Kaimuki, Hawaii Kai, waipahu) are offering Bite Squad delivery, you can also get curbside pick up with online ordering from www.koapancakehouse.com. Their Special Family Pack feeds 4-5 people for $40 and comes with 10 Links, 10 Bacon, 10 Portuguese sausage, 10 pancakes, Scrambled Eggs, and Rice. For more info see this post.
- Banzai Sushi (As of 3/26) – North Shore. Free delivery for a limited period to all customers located in Waialua, Haleiwa, Sunset & Pupukea with $50 minimum. Take-Out also available. Hours: 12-8pm. Phone: 808-637-4404. More info here.
- The Pizza Press Pearl City (As of 3/26)– Order online here, take out and delivery available. Phone: 808-744-7771 Address: 1000 Kamehameha Highway, Suite 233 Pearl City, HI 96782
- ON MAUI – Marco’s Grill and Deli (As of 3/26) – 25% OFF ALL FOOD ORDERS. At the corner of Hana Hwy and Dairy Rd (5 minutes from Kahului airport). Open for Take-Out and Curbside pick-up. Open 7 Days, 9am-8pm. Breakfast 9am-11am, Lunch and Dinner 9a-8pm. Orders can be called in to 808-877-4446, pay by CC over phone and then we will deliver the order out to the car upon Arrival. Website: marcosgrillanddeli.com
- Izakaya Kei (As of 3/25) – Sushi & Donburi. Take Out Only. Free delivery in Aiea and Pearl City area for orders over $50. “Our new hours: Monday-Saturday 10:30am-10:30pm. For phone orders please call or text 809-726-8741. We are located at the Pearl Kai Shopping Center. 98-199 Kamehameha Hwy B10, Aiea Hawaii 96701” For menu and more info click here.
- Panya Bistro (As of 3/25) – Takeout/Curbside Pick up Now Available from 10:30am – 8:30pm. For curbside pick up, call 808.946.6388 from the curb, and they will bring it out. You can also order online here.
- Hukilau Marketplace in Laie – Food Trucks open (As of 3/25)
- The Elephant Shack – Open Mon – Sat, 11:00am-8pm (808) 638-1854, Go to www.808elephant.com for online orders. Follow on Instagram @theelephantshack.
- Tita’s Grill – Their famous garlic shrimp dishes have led them to become the #1 rated food truck on Yelp and TripAdvisor.
Open Mon – Sat 11:00am-6:00pm, Call (808) 293-2225 for to-go orders
- So’Da Bomb offers soft drinks with a hint of paradise by adding all of your favorite tropical flavors to the drinks! Open Mon – Sat, 11:00am-6:00pm @sodabomb for great deals!
- Elsie’s Smoothie Shack is famous for their specialty Mango Otai. Otai is a Polynesian smoothie that is made from fresh, tropical fruits, for a spectacular summertime refreshment!
Open Mon – Sat, 11:00am-5:00pm
- Penny’s Malasadas – Chef Andy has spent time traveling the world learning and experimenting with gourmet cooking. He brings to Oahu his passion for food and skill in the kitchen; creating the freshest, high quality Malasadas (Portuguese donuts) around. The proof is in the flavor! Filled or plain, it’s not just a donut! Open Mon – Sat, 11:00am-8:00pm (808) 688-8729. @pennysmalasadas
- Gen Locations (As of 3/24) – Open for take out from 10am-8pm daily. Call either location Ala Moana: 944.5227 or Pearlridge: 487.9135
- Kakaako Wine (As of 3/24) – (www.kakaakowine.com) remains open. Locally owned and operated!
- Mother Bake Shop (As of 3/24) – in Kailua. Free Delivery in Kailua & No-Contact curbside pickup. They lowered prices of loaves and have a sliding scale Soup of the Day with Roll (pay what you can). “We are calling our bread delivery and takeout service the “bread scouts.” Click for more info. Ph: 808-829-9943 Email: [email protected]
- So Gong Dong Restaurant (As of 3/24) – Business takeout , pickup and delivery, FREE delivery required minimum 2 order or over $30.00 within 3 miles, please call 808-946-8206 or 808-428-0372 for text and call, more info & menu: https://www.sogongdong.com/
- Like Like Drive Inn (As of 3/25) – Daily 9a-7p, Phone/Take Out only more info here.
- Staxx Sports Bar & Grill (As of 3/24) – in Waianae. “We are still open for Take Out, Curbside, and Phone orders. Click for their ToGo Menu which is “modified for COVID-19 pandemic to better serve our guests at this timely manner with the restrictions and guidelines our State and Federal government has for restaurant and hospitality services.”
- Good Clean Food (As of 3/24) – “In response to the COVID 19 issue, Good Clean Food Hawaii has expanded to island-wide home delivery. We’ve also added bulk meal options for families and folks that are looking to feed an entire family or cannot leave their home for extended periods of time. @gcfhawaii is now open 24/7 and anyone can be reached at 808.339.1314. If they need anything. We are always happy to help.” Click here for their website.
- Lucy’s Lab Creamery (As of 3/24) – (store front is closed) Offering Pint Deliveries: DM @lucyslabhi with your order, or visit lucyslabcreamery.square.site. Pint flavors are listed on Instagram story, then place your order by 4pm to get same day delivery. Deliveries will be done 4:30-6:30pm daily with a $5 delivery fee. Metro Honolulu area only.
- Da Hub Store (As of 3/24) – 1328 Middle Street in Kalihi, Open for take out and pickup 10a-6p
- Ninja Sushi (As of 3/24) – at Town Center of Mililani open for Take-Out and Bitesquad 10a-8p, 808-627-9790
- Underdogs Sports Bar and Grill (As of 3/24) – 508 Waiakamilo Rd, Honolulu Hawaii. Open from 12p-Midnight for take-out, curbside pick up and delivery.
- Foodland (As of 3/24)
- Foodland Stores Family Meal – This is available at stores statewide beginning Wednesday, 3/25, click for menus
- Foodland Farms: Chef-Made Family Meals for Four – click for menus
- Available now at Foodland Farms Ala Moana and Foodland Farms Pearl City
- HI Steaks in Foodland: Family Meal for Four (As of 3/24)
- Available now at all locations (Ala Moana, Kailua and Pearl City)
- Betty’s Burgers (As of 3/24) – 1025 University Ave. “Currently, our food is available for take out only. We are working on delivery service. We have delicious burgers. Please check out our reviews on Yelp. Our take out phone number is 8087620099.”
- Taqueria El Ranchero in Wahiawa – Mexican food pick up available daily from 7 AM! Order in person or call in a phone order at 621-9000. Fast, easy, and convenient for all customers. Address: 823 California Ave, Wahiawa, HI 96786
- Koko Marina Center – Restaurants available for take out and/or delivery, click here for a full list.
- South Shore Grill – Open for take out (phone or walk in). Mon – Sat 11a-830p, Sunday 12p-830p. Menu etc at southshoregrill.com, Address: 3114 Monsarrat Ave 96815 (kapahulu), Phone: 734-0229
- Juliez Restaurant in Kapolei is still open for your home style Filipino food needs. Effective March 20 Julie’Z Restaurant business hours: Sun- Thurs: 7:00am – 8:30pm, Fri & Sat: 7:00am – 9:00pm, Take out: 693-8778. Call Quick Cuisine for delivery: 778-6670
- Dillingham Saimin – Open for Take Out, 9am-9pm Daily, Sunday 9am-4pm, Closed Tuesdays, 1425 Dillingham BLVD
- Aina Grill – Take Out/Delivery, 11a-6p, 94-307 Farrington Hwy, Waipahu, HI
- Young’s Noodle Factory – 1635 Liliha St, Fresh noodles daily for pick up (Chow mein (2 types), Saimin (3 types) and won ton wrappers. Hours: Mon/Wed/Thurs/Sat 6a-3p, Tues/Fri 6a-12p, Closed Sundays
- Mama’s Island Flava LLC. – Polynesian and Comfort Foods. “We have been doing house deliveries and will keep going until we are told otherwise. Our menu consists of the following: Sapasui (Samoan Chop Suey w/ Corned Beef), Palusami (Taro Leaves w/ Coconut Milk), Oka (Samoan Style Poke), Povi Masima (Corned Beef w/ Cabbage), Mulipipi (Turkey Tail), Sosisi Pua’a (Pork Sausage w/ Gravy), BBQ Chicken, Pork Stew, Meat Loaf- Spaghetti.” For more info follow their Instagram: @mamasislandflava. More info – Email: [email protected], Phone: (808)940-4321, Facebook: @mamasislandflava, Yelp: Mama’s Island Flava.
- Mini Garden Orient Cuisine – 2065 S Berentania st, honolulu, HI 96826. (808)946-3828. Open daily from 11am-7pm for takeout and curbside pickup.
- Highway Inn (As of 3/23) – Beginning 3/23, Highway Inn will be offering hot Family Meals (feeds 4) and Vaccum Sealed Family Meals (feeds 4) – Click here to see post for more details
- Uncles NY – 3 locations: 1718 Wilikina Rd. Wahiawa, 46-028 Kawa st, Kaneohe, 2299 Kuhio Ave, Honolulu (this one is a full bar) – Specials: Family meal deals feed up to 10 people- 2 19 inch pizza, 2 garlic knots & salad OR pan of lasagna 2 knots & salad $60., Waikiki is offering 32 oz beers to go for $10. Kama’Aina discounts and much more !
- Magnolia Ice Cream and Treats – “The Halo-Halo Place” Hawaii locations (Kapolei, Waipahu, Kalihi and Waikiki). Open for all take out orders. “We want to make you all smile and happy to serve you different flavors of Halo-Halo, shave ice, ice cream, and milkshakes with Boba”
- Aina Meals – healthy, fresh, delicious meal prep – Deliver door to door island-wide.
- Aina Grill located at 94-307 Farrington Hwy, Waipahu, Hi 96797. Open for delivery and take out.
- Sushi King Restaurant 2700 S. King St. Insta: sushikinghi Lunch: 11a-2p; Dinner: 5a-9p, closed Tues, (808) 947-2836 spend $50, get $10 rewards
- Terry’s Place (formerly known as HASR Bistro) – Take out or drive by. Deliver in Downtown area with $50 minimum or if any Kupuna need assistance. Modified Hours until further notice: Monday to Friday 11AM to 6PM.
- Aiea Bowl’s The Alley Restaurant is Take Out and To Go only from 10am-8pm Daily
- Yellow Cab Pizza Company – 11am-7:30pm, Take out and delivery available.
- Flour and Barley – Take out only, hours are subject to change.
- Gorilla in the Cafe – Monday-Friday only, 7am-5pm
- Downbeat Diner – 42 N Hotel Street open for take out, curbside pickup, and delivery. Call 808-533-2328 to place pick up or curbside delivery. On BiteSquad and Postmates as well. Open Mon – Fri 11 AM to 10 PM, Sat 4 PM to 10 PM, and Sun 10 AM till 4 PM.
- UpRoll Cafe – TakeOut only, Bitesquad delivery available
- Waikiki Chocolates – Curbside pickup, more info click here
- Bowles Burritos in Kailua – Offering call in orders with curbside pickup, more info https://bowlesburritos.com/
- Sweet Home Cafe Waikiki – Take out only. Hours have changed to 11am-8pm until further notice.
- Denny’s Hawaii Offering $0 Delivery Fees + Delivery/Take Out Only
- Leo’s Taverna – OPEN for business 10am-5pm Weekdays at the downtown location, downtown location has uber and bitesquad, pick-up at the window
- Haleiwa Joes – Open for TAKE OUT only, North Shore 11:30am-7:30pm, Kaneohe 4:30pm-7:30pm until further notice
- Zippy’s – TAKE OUT ONLY, Limited menu, some locations closed, closed from 10pm-6am at all locations
- Local Retail Stores/Other
- (As of 3/25) Kira Hawaii (Women’s Boutique) – Free shipping and 30% all women’s on our website using the code “choosejoy” at check out. Storefront is closed, but you can check out their website at kirahawaii.com or on Instagram @kirahawaii
- (As of 3/25) Lin’s Hawaiian Snacks – If you can’t make it to the store, you can order online and get free shipping with code “ALOHA” during checkout. Ends May 1, 2020 at 12am HST. Shop here: https://www.linsmarkethawaii.com/
- (as of 4/2) – HAWAIIAN TIRE AND AUTO CENTER is open. It’s a local family business, family owned company. Phone: 487-6616.
- (as of 4/1) – Pest Tech Hawaii has joined the fight against Covid and the current world wide pandemic with it’s latest program, Disinfect-Tech! Ask for Cortez (email: [email protected]) for full details on how it works!
- (as of 4/1) – Beyond Pilates Studio Hawaii is open for business during this lockdown Through zoom, we are now offering live online fitness classes from strength classes, pilates, kids classes and stretch and relax classes. It’s $20 for unlimited classes renewable every two weeks. It’s a great way to get the whole family fit from the comfort of their home. We also are offering 20% off individual and duet pilates sessions to new clients only for online sessions with the code VIRTUALLY20. Website: www.beyondpilateshi.com
- (as of 3/31) Northwestern Mutual – Open for business, and providing free consultations and financial analysis for the community during this pandemic.
- (as of 3/31) Posh Hawaii is still shipping orders for free to Hawaii and Mainland and currently has a 40% off sale – shop here.
- (as of 3/31) – Island Concrete Restoration & Waterproofing, Inc. – “Our services include painting, waterproofing, and concrete restoration/repair. We like to build connections with our customers and understand how budgets play a factor when making decisions regarding construction services.” – See their brouchure here, BBB page here or see more info on this Coating Removal Flyer.
- (As of 3/27) – Gutter Gabe – “We specialize in 5 & 6in Copper and Aluminum seamless gutters, gutter maintenance and maintenance repairs. Phone Number 376-6569 Operating Hours 8am til 8pm Daily email [email protected] We are a locally owned business run by Ohana. We practice all COVID 19 CDC requirements, our business does not have to include the Customer being present, for more info you may call anytime between 8am til 8pm Daily.”
- (As of 3/27) – Flora Dec storefront closed from 3/28, available for emergency orders if needed, more info here on their Instagram
- (As of 3/27) – Bougainville Flooring Super Store – Open, “our installers are working and we are taking all precautionary measures.”
- (As of 3/27) – American Carpet One Floor and Home – Open, “our installers are working and we are taking all precautionary measures.”
- (As of 3/26) – Kalihi Pet Center is considered essential and is open daily from 9am to 5pm daily. Kama’aina Residents will receive 10% OFF all purchases (except for puppies). Must show your Hawaii State I.D. or Hawaii State Drivers License to the cashier at time of transaction.
- (As of 3/25) Hawaiian Rent-All from now until April 30, 2020 is offering a 25% discount on rental items for home or community projects for “our friends most impacted by COVID-19) – Click here for more details
- (As of 3/25) Wayne’s Flooring – By appointment only.
- (As of 3/25) First Hawaiian Bank – effective Thursday, March 26, 2020 it will consolidate its branch network to keep 33 branch locations open to serve customers throughout Hawaii, Guam and Saipan. Customers can visit www.fhb.com/covid19 for up-to-date information on First Hawaiian’s branch availability and operations.
- (As of 3/24) Oahu Termite & Pest Control – Operating on normal business hours and following CDC guidelines, offer a sanitation service with an EPA approved product that kills covid-19
- (As of 3/24) Territorial Savings Bank – “In response to the recent ‘stay-at-home/work-at-home’ order issued by the State of Hawaii, we will temporarily suspend Saturday banking hours effective immediately. Our branches will remain open and maintain their regular banking hours Monday – Friday. Customers may visit our website for current information on banking services.”
- (As of 3/24) Hakuyosha Clean Living – “Free, super-convenient pick-up and delivery service to your Home and Office, as well as free drop-off/pick-up at any of our 24/7 locker system locations (just download the Hakuyosha App, or sign-up at https://hakuyoshacleanliving.com/“
- (As of 3/24) We Go Notary is providing mobile notary services for medical documents suck as Advance Health Care Directives and Power of Attorney docs; legal documents such as power of attorney for care of minors, and financial documents such as home loan forms during the lockdown. All services are mobile so that nobody has to leave their homes. We are taking necessary precautions such as use of masks and keeping distance between us and clients whenever possible. Phone: (808) 372-6076
- (As of 3/23) Alii Animals – We are offering up to 50% off on all emergency and urgent care for your pets and open for daycare! Click for more info.
- (As of 3/24) HSFCU – Some branches are open, Effective Wednesday, March 25, 2020, the first hour of branch operations is reserved for seniors and those living with serious pre-existing conditions. For more information please click here.
- (As of 3/23) Carquest Hawaii – During these difficult times, CARQUEST Hawaii continues to focus on providing a great customer experience. Call ahead service allows you to get in and out of the auto parts store quick and easy. Free overnight shipping on most items ordered from the mainland. And knowledgeable assistance from one of Carquest’s many experienced sales team. As more people are spending more time at home, it’s great to work on your cars and trucks. Call your local Carquest Auto Parts store for store hours.
- Higa Foodservice – 225 N Nimitz Hwy, Phone for price lists: 808-531-3591
- Wholesale/resale customers: Food intended for resale – Right now we are offering no minimum free deliveries to new wholesale/resale customers. We know most of the small business restaurants had to let workers go due to the slow down of their business and may not have time to shop for proteins. That’s where we want to come in to assist them in providing free deliveries for beef, pork and chicken products to their establishment.
- Retail Sales: Food intended for personal use/ home use – We are offering walk in retail sales at our warehouse at 225 N Nimitz Hwy. We are running specials on ground beef, pork, chicken, and kalbi shortribs just to name a few. No membership required. Its a great way to stock up on food without having to wait in crazy lines. Price lists are available by calling our sales office at 808-531-3591, or stopping by our warehouse.
- Neue Auto – Will continue to keep doors open from 9-5 for any mechanical needs. “We can do all repair (mechanical, ac, electrical) any vehicle. We do not touch body or framework.” Website: http://www.Neueauto.co Phone number: 808-744-1666, Address: 2847 Awaawaloa St. Unit. C, Honolulu, HI 96819, Hours: 9am-5pm
- Contracting Hawaii – “We do various maintenance repair and construction builds… Our specialty is having a solution to every problem around your house or business we can repair and fix or build just about everything. We have a special going on to help clean AC / HVAC.” Check out their website for more details: www.contractinghawaii.com
- Waipio Auto Repair – “Open and offers customer shuttle or vehicle pick up/drop off. We’ll help fill gas or get groceries while vehicle is serviced. (808)676-2886 for appointment”
- The Irish Washerwoman – “We are a small local cleaning service that invested every extra dollar the business/I has/have to a sanitation system to help my clients ward off Covid-19 fears. I service many elderly and saw that this could be an opportunity to protect them, Background: My client who sells medical supplies made me aware of this new device and I ordered early. His mother-in-law has a stoma and his wife is a teaching nurse here. Video created today for information about my sanitation services: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWKXQqlMvYo. If you know of anyone in special need for sanitation services especially kupuna or at risk living with extended family let me know and I will do at no charge as can.”
- Diamond Head Plumbing – Drain Cleaning Services, Repairs, Plumbing contractor, General Contractor
- What has Modified Hours
- (As of 3/17) Hawaiian Humane Society – Effective, Tuesday March 17, Adoptions, Fostering, and most animal Admissions services are by appointment only, between 10 am and 6 pm.
- (As of 3/24) Target closing at 9pm
- (As of 3/24) Windward Mall – Full list of hours/info on their website, some restaurants open for curbside delivery/pickup – See more info here
What is closed
- Salon Blanc “the Celebrities Salon”: Will be CLOSED, until April 30th.
- Royal Hawaiian Center – Closed through April 30, essential business operating hours may vary, Restaurants have curbside pickup and delivery – click for more info
- Ala Moana– Closed, essential business operating hours may vary, Restaurants have take-out and delivery options, Click for details
- Pearlridge Center – Closed until further notice
- Ko Olina will be closed starting March 24 until further notice. This includes Four Seasons, Disney’s Aulani, the Ko Olina Golf Club and Ko Olina Marina, resort activities and activity desks, wedding chapels, lagoon beaches restrooms and parking lots – click for more info
- Aiea Bowl is closed until further notice, The Alley Restaurant is TAKE Out/To Go orders only from 10am-8pm
- All city facilities including parks and their restrooms will be closed through April 30 – Link to Star Advertiser article for more info
- This includes the State Capitol, Honolulu Zoo, all golf courses, tennis courts
- As of 3/20 – Dole Plantation closed on March 20 through April 30
- Hawaiian Electric closes walk-in payments until March 30
- Honolulu Museum closed until at least March 31
- Sea Life Park closed until further notice
- All Regal Entertainment theaters closed from March 17 until further notice
- Polynesian Cultural Center is closed until April 30th as well as Pounder’s Restaurant at Hukilau Marketplace
- Aloha Stadium will be closed 4:30PM on March 18th through May 14th
- 24 Hour Fitness locations closed until further notice
- Wet N’ Wild will suspend operations through 3/30
- John A. Burns School of Medicine (JABSOM), Willed Body Memorial Service on April 4, 2020
- Hawaii Children’s Discovery Center, from March 15 until further notice
- Hawaii State Art Museum, effective March 16
- Kawaiahao Church (60-day closure)
What is canceled
- Cypress Hill & The Green with special guests Action Bronson and The Movement concert, originally scheduled for Saturday, April 4th, 2020 at the Kapolei Event Center
- 94.7 KUMU’s Administrative Professional’s Day that was scheduled for April 22, 2020, at Ala Moana Hibiscus Ballroom
- Blaisdell Center canceled/postponed all events through April 30 – they have a full list of rescheduled/canceled shows here
- All University of Hawaii Graduations are canceled
- Honolulu Ekiden scheduled for May 17, 2020 is canceled
- Tori Kelly concert at The Republik on April 30th please see bampproject.com for more information
- Marianas Trench at The Republik on April 17th canceled, please see bampproject.com for more information
- 26th Annual Honolulu Festival
- 12th annual Art at the Capitol was supposed to be held on Friday, April 3
- 2020 Merrie Monarch Festival was supposed to take place on April 12-18
- Waikiki Aquarium’s 116th birthday celebration was scheduled for March 21
- St. Patrick’s Day Celebration at Salt at Our Kakaako
- Mayor’s Track Meet on Kauai
- All private parties, community events, camping, indoor sporting events, and any gatherings of more than 100 people (including private parties) on/or in any Kauai County facility will be canceled beginning March 16 for up to 60 days
- Kona Community Policing HONOUR Project
- 2020 East Honolulu Food & Wine Festival
- Kaimuki High School annual fundraiser was scheduled for Saturday, March 21
- East Honolulu Food & Wine Festival was scheduled for April 25
- PCC’s 2nd Annual AgDay
- PCC’s 28th Annual World Fireknife Championship
- Maui Ukulele Lending Program Launch
- 2020 Iolani Fair
- PAʻI Foundationʻs two-day Native Artist Professional Development (NAPD) Training
- Honolulu Fire Department will not participate in community events, provide fire safety presentations, or host museum tours
- Jimmy Eat World at The Republik, Wednesday, April 1st.
What is postponed
- Blaisdell Center canceled/postponed all events through April 30 – they have a full list of rescheduled/canceled shows here
- Localicious Pau Hana on March 26 postponed new date TBA
- Navian Hawaii’s Hot Pursuit originally scheduled for April 25, 2020, new date TBA
- Make-A-Wish “Wish! A Night in Old Havana” Event postponed to August 29, 2020
- Monster X Tour – Original dates were May 2nd and April 25th, no new date yet
- Deadbeats Hawaii has been rescheduled to Saturday, August 15, 2020
- Kool and the Gang has been postponed with date TBA – Tickets will be honored on the new date
- The 13th Festival of the Pacific Arts and Culture (FESTPAC)
- 28th Annual Filipino Fiesta
- 8th Annual Flores de Mayo
- Kamehameha Schools Kapalama Kai Street Fest
- 3rd Annual Noodle Fest has been postponed to Summer 2020
- Prince Kuhio Parade and Hoolaulea
- Annual Education Week at the Hawaii State Capitol
- 2020 Hapalua, Hawaii’s Half Marathon
- Kapuuola Hula Festival
- TLC Hawaii Concert, according to the group they are looking forward to a future concert date in 2021
- USO Hawaii’s 3rd annual Tribute to the Troops
- All K-PAL and community relations events
What is suspended
- Hawaiian Electric suspends disconnections through April 17th
- Prize pickup for on air winners of ALT 105.9, HI93, 94.7 KUMU & 102.7 Da Bomb is suspended through April 3rd and will resume on April 6th
- Boyd Gaming to temporarily close all Nevada properties due to gov. Sisolak’s order. With that Vacations Hawaii is suspending all Vegas charter departures March 18 through April 30th. Anyone traveling prior to May 1, 2020 will get a full refund.
- All Spring 2020 semester University of Hawaii athletic events
- Kamehameha Schools’ Song Contest
- Lanakila Pacific is suspending all group recreational services of its Lanakila Kupuna Wellness Centers at all three locations: Wahiawa District Park, Waianae District Park and West Loch Village — beginning March 16
- All correctional facilities will suspend inmate personal visits, effective March 13
- Tours to Kalaupapa National Historical Park
- The Hawaii High School Athletic Association (HHSAA) in conjunction with its member leagues – the (BIIF), (ILH), (KIF), (MIL), (OIA) — all interscholastic competition will be suspended indefinitely, effective March 16
- Manoa Youth Baseball League
- All public events at the Hawaii State Capitol, Hawaii State Art Museum, Washington Place, and other facilities that the Department of Accounting and General Services (DAGS) manages
- As of 3/24 – Hawaii DOE has closed all public schools through April 30th
- As of 3/23 – Hawaii Medical College – “Effective Monday, March 23 at 4:30 p.m. and in accordance with the advice of state, local and county leaders and Department of Health medical experts, Hawaii Medical College will close the physical campus location in Honolulu until April 30, 2020 and move all existing operations, new student enrollments and classes online. Instructors and support staff will be available online and by phone during regular hours to address all student concerns.”
- 38 Hawaii Public Schools offering free grab and go Breakfast and Lunch during the extended Spring Break period to children who are 18 years or younger, some locations begin Monday 3/23, some begin Tuesday 3/24, some begin 3/25 – for more info (link updated on 3/24) click here
- All University of Hawaii Graduations are canceled
- The University of Hawaii will transition to online classes, which will be effective starting on Monday, March 23.
- As of 3/24 – Chaminade University will transition to online classes on March 30, classes will be taught using a distance format through the end of spring term – for latest updates click here
- Iolani School announced the cancellation of school-related travel. Iolani School campus will also be closed to just faculty, staff, and students. Visitors will not be allowed on campus for events, including athletic events and also to the Calder Quartet masterclass. This is effective March 13.
- As of 3/24 – Mid-Pacific School campus is closed through April 30, click for more info and latest updates
- As of 3/19 – Punahou School beginning distance learning on April 1 after spring break (click for more info), has suspended “all school-related travel to and from Level 2 and Level 3 countries until the CDC lowers its travel advisory to Level 2. All programs related to Level 2 and Level 3 countries are also suspended until the CDC lowers its travel advisory to Level 1. This includes summer school enrollment and campus visits by visitors from these countries,” the school said in a statement.